- About Us
- Fellowship Program - CRIMM
Fellowship Program - CRIMM
Centre for Research in Materials Management, Kolkata
(Set up by Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM)); now in Partnership with Techno India University)
Announces opportunity for Research in Materials Management for interested candidates
CRIMM (Centre for Research in Materials Management), Kolkata was set up on 17th February 1997, jointly by Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), a premier Institute of Management in Kolkata and Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM) to carry out industrial research in the area of materials management and supply chain management. Now it is Conducted by Techno India University.
Activities of CRIMM:
- To promote research in Materials Management discipline.
- To create professorship, other faculty and research position for higher education in Materials Management.
- Particularly as modules of Fellowship and to conduct research in selected area of Materials Management and allied disciplines.
- To collaborate with industry for furthering the academic advancement of Materials Management and its applications to industry.
- To take up project consultancy work in Materials Management.
The centre acts as a nodal point for co-ordination and integration of research information in the field of Materials Management for on going and completed research work in other countries.
A co-operation agreement is being executed by CRIMM with other three Research Centres of the world:
- "European Centre for Research in Purchasing & Supply", Viena, Austria.
- "Centre for Advanced Purchasing Studies", Arizona, USA.
- "Centre for Advanced Purchasing Studies for Africa", Johannesburg, South Africa.
CRIMM is being considered as a Research Centre in Asia under IFPSM. Thereby already has a global recognition.
Fellowship program of CRIMM
CRIMM invites application from eligible candidates to register as research students and carry out industrial research and earn a title of "Fellow" awarded by CRIMM.
- A graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks, and GDMM/PGDMM from IIMM with at least 55% marks, or Masters degree in any discipline or equivalent post graduate professional qualification with 50% marks and 55% marks in graduation level.
- The candidate should have experience in working in Materials Management or allied area in any industry / organization.
- In case of highly experienced candidates in the field of Materials Management OR in case of Graduates in Engineering, need of the masters degree may be waived with discretion of CRIMM authorities.
- There is no age limit for registration.
Interested candidates may contact IIMM Kolkata office and for more details:
Indian Institute of Materials Management
8B, Short Street
Kolkata - 700017
Phone: Phone : 9123705058